You can pray against poverty. An effective weapon in the fight against poverty is prayer. Also, it is a simple task that anyone may complete. People who want to pray against poverty can use the Lord’s Prayer (Luke 11:2) as a guide.
Powerful prayer against poverty
If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, now may Israel say; If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, when men rose up against us:
Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us: Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul: Then the proud waters had gone over our soul. Blessed be the LORD, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.
Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped. Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
A powerful prayer for destroying poverty.
- In the name of Jesus, I command that every evil device working against my prosperity be destroyed.
- I command that any remote control device designed to hinder my destiny be devoured by fire.
I command every descendent of poverty in my life to crumble and perish.
In the mighty name of Jesus,
I put to fire every tool of poverty aimed at my life.
- In the name of Jesus, every demonic force that is sat upon my prosperity flips over and perishes. Amen
Prayer against poverty and debt
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
- Compassionate Father, I give you thanks for your generosity and mercy in all of my undertakings.
- Oh Lord, I speak in the name of Jesus against every spirit of debt that is destroying my life.
- Oh Lord, in the name of Jesus, stifle every speech that bespeaks poverty into my life.
- In the name of Jesus, my Father, rise up and bless and enlarge me.
- Dear Father, In the name of Jesus, continue to fill my barns with your favor and blessings.
- Father, make me a channel for blessings to flow to everyone around me.
- Oh Lord, I command everyone who is shooting debt arrows at my future to return to sender in the name of Jesus.
Sermon prayer against poverty
But as for me, I am poor and needy; come quickly to me, O God. You are my help and my deliverer; LORD, do not delay.
In Psalm 70 of verse 5, David acknowledged that he was poor. He prayed to God for help in escaping poverty after realizing the spiritual curses associated with it.
David called out to God for assistance after realizing he was penniless and in need of assistance.
Repeat this prayer in faith
- Lord Jesus My hope is fixed on you, and I won’t accept poverty. I seek assistance because I am aware of the implications of being poor.
- I use your blood to wash away any poverty-inspiring spirits that may be near me.
- I breathe prosperity into my life
- Thank you, Jesus, because I know that my prayer has been heard.
When you are struggling financially or otherwise, who do you call on for support—your friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, family, or parent?
Follow David’s example and pray to God for assistance.
Prayer against debt and poverty
According to the Bible, we cannot remain in sin and seek for God’s grace to abound. I humbly come unto God to pardon me for all of my transgressions because of this. I ask for your forgiveness in the name of Jesus for all the ways I have sinned and fallen short of your glory. Since it is said that those who confess their sins will receive mercy, it is only to you, Lord, that I have sinned and done wrong in your eyes. In the name of Jesus, I pray that you would completely cleanse me of all of my sins and transgressions. with your blood that was shed on the cross Calvary. Amen.
Lord Jesus the scriptures make me understand that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. I break every debt plan and arrow with the help of your strong name. I reject debt in my life cause it embarrasses one financially and shatters one’s future. Lord God, I reject any debt-related spirits from my life using the blood that was shed on the cross. Amen.
I declare that God Almighty now owns my life and destiny. any strongman called poverty in my life. I counter you in the name of Jesus. I break myself free from your captivity. I declare that I am made whole once again by the blood of the lamb. In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am set free because of the blood of Jesus. Amen.
In the name of Jesus, I reject every spirit of debt that the enemy has planned in order to make my life meaningless. Debt and poverty, I destroy them in the name of Jesus. I pray for God to control my life, that all that is wicked and not meant to be in me will be burned up, and that I will have dominion and reach the full potential that God has for my life. In Jesus’ Name Amen.
Prayer to break the curse of poverty
- Lord Jesus, I call unto you because you’re the only one to call upon. I need a stop to every poverty-related curse that has been placed on my life.
- I acknowledge and repent of any wrongdoing, transgression, and the sin that I, my parents, or my ancestors may have committed—known or hidden, knowingly or unknowingly—that has resulted in hardship, slavery, dominance, afflictions, or disease in my life or over it.
- I confess my repentance for any behavior that does not exalt Jesus Christ.
- I cast out any curse that seeks to make me useless and any curse that would seek to block my destiny. Amen.
- I pray for the restoration of any godly blessings that may have been lost because of my sin or the sin of my ancestors, including any finances, health, or other assets. In the name of Jesus Christ, who has promised me freedom and deliverance, Amen.
Prayer Against Poverty Sponsored Dream
He raises the poor out of the dust, And lifts the needy out of the ash heap,
3 John 2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
- In the mighty name of Jesus, I command you to cast out from my life every lengthy spirit of poverty.
- I command all dreams that trigger the burden of poverty in my life to be destroyed by fire.
- In the name of Jesus, I command every generational poverty curse that my forefathers placed upon my family to be broken.
- I pray to you, O God, to free me from the persistent dream of poverty.
- O Lord father, break the evil agreement with poverty and set me free.
- In the name of Jesus, I command the thunder of God to smite all the demonic arrows of poverty that have been shot into my life.
- I command every sign of poverty from my existence is destroyed by fire. In the mighty name of Jesus.
Deliverance prayers against poverty
The wealth of the rich is their fortress; the poverty of the poor is their destruction.
If you ignore criticism, you will end in poverty and disgrace; if you accept correction, you will be honored.
2 Corinthians 8:9
For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
- In the name of Jesus, I renounce every poverty covenant.
- I rip apart every thread of hopelessness in my life, O Lord.
- I command any demonic hands that are stealing from my plenty.
- I destroyed every bad law that would have sent me to a life of begging.
- I renounce the spirit of relying on others to meet my basic necessities.
- In the mighty name of Jesus, I return to the giver every libation that was poured to cause me to stay in the same position eternally.
- I cast out every demonic spirit that causes people to only offer me rotten and undesirable gifts.
- I command that every curse of poverty be broken in my life.
- I free myself from the chains of financial hardship.
- In the tremendous name of Jesus, I break from the furnace of poverty.
- I remove the spiritual stigmatization that has been placed over my life.
- I release myself from the mindset of impossibility.
- In the powerful name of Jesus, I uproot every seed of poverty that my ancestors sowed within my family.
- I overthrow every force that is holding back my financial blessing. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.